How much water does the average Canadian waste per day?
This year, Canada Water Week organizers are also reminding people about their "water footprint" — how much water is saved in daily activities and purchases. The average Canadian consumes nearly 6,400 liters (1,690 gallons) of water each day.
What is the average water consumption per person per day?
Estimates vary, but on average each person uses around 80-100 liters of water per day for indoor home use.
Which country wastes the most water in the world?
7 countries that waste the most water
- Canada – population in thousands: 30 889- 29.1 m3.
- Armenia – population in thousands: 3 090- 27.3 m3.
- New Zealand – population in thousands: 3 906- 26.1 m3.
- United States– population in thousands: 288,958– 22.6 m3.
- Costa Rica – population in thousands: 3 963- 19.9 m3.
Which country uses the most water per person per day?
The US uses a large amount of water every day compared to other countries.
The global water crisis will be the central issue facing our world this century. We can manage this problem, but only if we are willing to act now.Hidden Wat…