What are some good things about Pakistan?
12 Things About Pakistan That Make Us All Proud!
- The world's 25th largest economy.
- The world's 6th largest standing force.
- 4th smartest people in the world.
- The first Islamic state in the world to achieve nuclear power.
- The second largest salt mines.
- Produces more than 50% of the world's hand-stitched footballs.
What are 5 interesting facts about Pakistan?
10 fascinating facts about Pakistan
- One of the world's earliest and largest civilizations flourished in the region.
- Home to the youngest Nobel laureate.
- Home to the second highest mountain K2, third highest Tirich Mir and the three highest mountain ranges in the world.
- The world's largest deep-sea port in size.
The South Asian country has given the world the youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner and the world's tallest ATM. 31 July 2019, at 16:08. The Islamic Republic of Pakistan was born in 1947 in South Asia, when a section of Muslims broke away from the Hindu majority in British India to rule their own homeland.
In what things are Pakistanis first in the world?
The largest earth-filled dam in the world (and the fifth largest by structural volume) is the 'Tarbela Dam' on the Indus River in Pakistan. The dam was built in 1968 and 1976… Flag of Pakistan.
What are some positive things to know about Pakistan?
Here are some positive and unique aspects of Pakistan that add richness and beauty to our world.
Which country is the best to visit in Pakistan?
This is a country with more than its fair share of truly wonderful places and tourism in Pakistan is bound to take off with time! Five of the world's fourteen highest peaks, including the famous and deadly K2, are found in Pakistan. If you are into climbing, rafting or trekking, Pakistan is the country for you.
What kind of tea do they drink in Pakistan?
In fact, Pakistan is the third largest importer of tea, although some tea is also grown locally. Pakistanis make their tea strong and sweet in either milk or diluted milk depending on their preference. Cardamom and other spices are sometimes added to tea on special occasions.
Naqashi, or the art of making camel skin lamps, is another example of local craftsmanship, along with colorful tile work, which is a Mughal legacy.
10 Surprising Facts About Pakistan.SUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/SubscribeFtdFactsHere are 10 surprising and amazing facts about Pakistan. ► 10 Surprising Facts A…